Product: Test Taking For A Coding Certification Exam
Availability: Online Access
Length: 1 hour 55 minutes
Format: Recorded video PowerPoint presentation with audio narration
CEU's: AHIMA generic certificate
Test Taking For A Coding Certification Exam will provide the user the following information:
• Strategies on how to best study for the exam
• Covering the quantitive study issues such as note-taking and memorization techniques
• Qualitative issues such as stress and anxiety
• What is the best strategy for you?
• Stop Time From Being Your Greatest Enemy:
• Avoid falling into the many "time traps" built into the test, giving you an immeasurable advantage over those who go into the test unaware.
• Master super speed methods to get through the questions you know with ease - saving you time so you concentrate on the hardest questions without rushing.
• Don't let the CPT codes you don't know be a major stumbling block and waste precious time, you can work around them.
• Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage.
• Get the most efficient and accurate method for picking the right answer.
• Easy method to avoid panicking when you don't know the answer to a question.
• What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer. Don't just give up, make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer.
• Any test taker, at any skill level, will improve their results dramatically by attending this webinar. When you consider what's at stake with the exam, the webinar will give you at least ten times your money's worth.